SMART – A Universal Health App Platform
Due: February 25, 2018 by 11:59PM UTC-12. Submit your essay as a PDF (“Essay 6 – <gt_username>.pdf” format) via Canvas.
In lesson 9, you learned more about SMART – A Universal Health App Platform. This essay provides you an opportunity to reflect on the impact of this concept.
Proficient English reading, writing and research skills. Strong suggestion that you use the recommended reading for background and use short quotes from it as appropriate. Provide at least 4 references to back up your key points.
Essay should have no more than the maximum word count of 1500 words. We suggest ~1200 words. This essay must be single spaced, with 12-point font and submitted as a PDF. The word limit will be enforced — only the first 1200 words of your essay will be graded. Note: The questions require more of a short answer response than essay – just remember to cite appropriately, as though in an essay.
- What is SMART? Describe its origins and intended purpose in detail. (~200 words, 0.6 points)
- Discuss OAuth2 and describe in detail the four roles OAuth2 defines. What is meant by CRUD?(~300 words, 0.7 points)
- Briefly describe benefits of OpenID Connect and how it works. (~200 words, 0.6 points)
- Briefly describe SMART backend services. (~150 words, 0.3 points)
- Briefly describe the meaning of the term “Hook” related to computer programming. DescribeCDS Hooks. Give an example and list potential benefits. (~350 words, 0.8 points)
Be as specific as possible and use the lectures as a starting point in responding to these questions. Look for and cite applicable sources that provide support for your responses.
Please use the APA format for citations. If you have additional questions on this, please post on Piazza.
Your essay will be scanned via a Plagiarism Checker, so please sure to double check, triple check your work and citations. The first offense will yield a “0” and the second will be followed with a “F” in the course and a formal report. By completing this assignment, you are agreeing to abide by the GT Honor Code.