Team Progress Report
Due: Sunday, March 31, 2019 by 11:59PM UTC-12
Submit your Progress Report Presentation as a pdf with an link to an annotated PowerPoint in mp4 format, or a streaming source (“Progress Report – <Team Name>.pdf” format) via Canvas. Do not include the brackets. In the textbox of the submission, please include your team name and team members.
By now your team should have a partially functioning application while still anticipating the need to polish. For this deliverable, your team will present the progress of your project, updates and outstanding elements of your team’s progress in a narrated video presentation. This presentation should also identify any concerns and anticipated plans to resolve these concerns. Additionally, you will provide us a detailed update on your progress according to your Gantt Chart. If you were not specific in providing team member roles and tasks in the Technical Presentation, make sure you are explicit in this presentation. Application demos are not required but encouraged. Avoid using lengthy bulleted paragraphs and/or full text slides.
- Give a clear detailed explanation of your project status and any outstanding elements of your application. This includes any plans of how you will deploy the final product. If you have questions, please consult your TA mentor for further guidance.
- A detailed updated of your team’s Gantt Chart. You are to describe in detail, your pending components of your project plan, identifying resource allocations, etc. Describe any further research you have done, next steps, etc. Additionally, you need to clear specify your plans for your project completion. Your chart must be clear and readable. If it is unreadable in your presentation (although it still should be shown in your video), you are to add a sharable link to your presentation submission PDF. Do not add the link in the comments section.
- Demonstrations are encouraged but are not required. Just be sure to effectively show elements of your application. Screenshots, images, small clips are acceptable.
- Presentation Quality (timeliness, clarity, interest, poise, enthusiasm, visual interest)
- Must be completely narrated. Partially narrated videos will receive an automatic “0” score for this deliverable.
- Have ONE person (the Project Manager) from your team must submit the PDF via the Assignments tab in Canvas. At least one of your team members should be in this presentation. Please state the team name and team members in the text of the submission.
All team member names and team names need to be shown and mentioned in the presentation. Only one of your team members are required to be in this presentation, however, you can have more than one team member present. Remember that each team member should present in at least one video this semester.
Your video is limited to 5 minutes. If your presentation goes over more than 20 secs (5:20) you will lose points. Your presentation can be less than 5 minutes, as long as it meets the requirements of this assignment.
You are to create a video, using any tool that best suits you and your team. Upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, etc. Provide a sharable and viewable link in a PDF file. You must test your link, etc. prior to submission deadline and submission. No excuses will be accepted.
Submit your Progress Report as a PDF file (“Progress Report – <Team Name>.pdf” format) via Canvas. Do not include the brackets. In the textbox of the submission, please include your team name and team members. Due: Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 11:59PM UTC-12.