Team Technical Presentation
Due: March 10, 2019 by 11:59PM UTC-12
Submit your Technical Presentation Submit as a pdf with an link to an annotated PowerPoint in mp4 format, or a streaming source (“Technical Presentation – <Team Name>.pdf” format) via Canvas.
For this deliverable teams will present screen prototypes and high level functionality through a narrated PowerPoint presentation. This presentation should also identify any concerns and anticipated plans to resolve these concerns. Additionally, you will provide us a detailed update on your progress according to your Gantt Chart. If you were not specific in providing team member roles and tasks in the Topic Presentation, make sure you are explicit in this presentation. You are free to use anything software or tool to create your diagrams, but you are required to specify what you are using.
Your video is limited to 5 minutes and is required to have at least one architectural diagram. Avoid using bulleted paragraphs and/or full text slides.
We prefer an annotated PowerPoint/presentation in .pdf format. So therefore, your submission will be a pdf file with presentation slides and a link to the video of the annotated PowerPoint/presentation. Please provide the link on the first or second slide. Your link must work, otherwise, you will be given a ‘0’ for this deliverable. No excuses.
Architectural Diagram Example:
- Two or more of your team members should be in this presentation. Teams that have 4 or less members can have a single narrator (this is the only exception). Remember that each team member should present in at least one video this semester.
- Update on completed portions of the Gantt Chart and plans for the next few weeks.
- Give a clear high level explanation of your proposed architecture as well as the tools/languages you will use to complete your project.
- Be sure to include any and all languages you will use as well. This is essential in providing you with the necessary feedback on the feasibility of your project and recommendations for success.
- Also include any further research you have done, next steps, etc.
- Presentation Quality (timeliness, clarity, interest, poise, enthusiasm, visual interest)
- Must be completely narrated. Partially narrated videos will receive an automatic “0” score for this deliverable.
- Have ONE person (the PM) from each group submit the video file via the Assignments tab in Canvas. Please state the team name and team members in the text of the submission.
- Submit your Technical Presentation as an annotated PowerPoint or presentation (“Technical Presentation – <Team Name>.pdf” format) via Canvas. Due: March 10, 2019 by 11:59PM UTC-12.
**Note: Your TA mentor may give you more specific instructions (such as adding your team members name to the second slide) related to this deliverable so please inquire of them before submitting your final version.